Amanda’s Place at Margate Elementary SchoolAn interactive parenting program offering “Mommy & Me” and “Daddy & Me” classes for age’s birth to 36 months. All classes include age appropriate activities, make and takes, musical stimulation using props, story time, and parent discussions. Classes are held Monday-Thursday in the morning, afternoon, and evening. Please call for more information (754) 322-6931
Amanda’s Place PhilosophyAmanda’s Place believes that parenting can be one of the most exciting challenges in life, especially when the challenge arrives as a small, innocent bundle of joy. Amanda’s Place strives to assist parents to meet this challenge by providing current parenting and child development information and non-judgmental support.
Why Choose Amanda’s Place?
- Learn about stages of development.
- Learn about local resources and how to access them.
- Watch your child explore, adapt, and grow.
- Increase child’s communication and socialization skills.
- Learn new activities to increase your child’s motor and cognitive skills.
- Increase parent/child bonding.
- Increase language through song time and stimulating props.
- Interact with peers.
- Opportunities to do art with your child.
- Informative discussions on parenting.
- Receive updated safety and illness information.
- Family focused.
News & Events
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.