HS Graduation RequirementsThe Alternative High School program offers students the opportunity to earn a standard high school diploma through performance-based learning. The following requirements must be met. 24 Credits – Standard Diploma
|Mathematics||3 credits (1 credit must be Algebra or its equivalence)|
|World History||1 credit|
|American History||1 credit|
|American Government||1/2 credit|
|Physical Education||1/2 credit|
|Personal Fitness||1/2 credit|
|Vocational/Performing Arts||1 credit|
|Total Credits for Graduation||24 credits|
Additional Graduation Requirements
- All students must pass SSS FCAT 10 Reading and SSS FCAT 10 Math tests.
- As of 2005-2006, all incoming 9th graders must pass the SSS FCAT 11 Science test.
- As of 2007-2008, all incoming 9th graders must pass FCAT Writing.
- All students must complete 40 hours of Service Learning and a one-page essay describing their experience.
- Students must have a minimum 2.0 Grade Point Average on a 4.0 scale.
Standard Diploma for Select Students
- A three-year, 18 credit standard college preparatory program, or
- A three-year, 18 credit career preparatory program
News & Events
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.